It’s a pleasure to announce that Human Resources Society Nepal (HRSN) is organizing the “7th National HR Conference – 2018” on this August (24th on Friday) at Hotel Soaltee Crowne Plaza, Kathmandu and would like to invite all the HR and OD professionals, Line Managers, Training Managers, and Directors to participate in this conference.
National HR Conference is an annual event organized by Human Resources Society Nepal. HRSN is a professional not-for-profit registered organization of Human Resource professionals in Nepal with the primary objective of empowering HR. This year the conference shall carry the theme of Unleash HR for National Development
- A research paper presentation by Rooster Logic.
- Keynote Speech by International Speakers
- A panel discussion between representatives of Employer/Entrepreneur, HR professionals, and academician on Why and how we need to address the evolving workplace and workforce in Nepal
- Around 200 HR and management professionals representing national and International Bank, Financial institutes, Multinationals, INGOs, NGOs, Manufacturing, IT, Insurance, Constructions, Consulting etc. shall be part of the event.
- NRs. 7,500 for non-members (inclusive of tax)
- NRs. 6,500 for HRSN members (inclusive of tax)
For detail, please visit HRSN office; or Call: 977-01-4421458 (office) or, Sawana Bhatta: 9851203756 (senior office coordinator)