8th National HR Conference – 2019
It’s a pleasure to announce that Human Resources Society Nepal (HRSN) is organizing the “8th National HR Conference – 2019” on September (6th on Friday) at Radisson Hotel , Lazimpat , Kathmandu and would like to invite all the HR and OD professionals including but not limited to Line Managers, Training Managers, CEOs and Directors to participate in this conference.
National HR Conference is an annual event organized by Human Resources Society Nepal. HRSN is a professional not-for-profit registered organization of Human Resource professionals in Nepal with the primary objective of empowering HR. This year the conference shall carry the theme of “Upskilling and Reskilling HR”.
- Research presentation -Nepal Skill Report & Management Skill Gap
- Keynote Speech by International Speakers on “Reskilling and Upskilling HR”
Panel Interview – Positioning HR Policy Strategically for Sustainability by experts of the field of Employer/Entrepreneur, HR professionals, and academician
- Artificial Intelligence in Making HR Process Effective
- Panel Discussion on Mapping Career Path by representatives of Employer/Entrepreneur, HR professionals, and academician
- HR Manager of the Year – Award Distribution, Pls refer to our website for apply procedure
- Around 250+ HR and management professionals representing national and International Bank, Financial institutes, Multinationals, INGOs, NGOs, Manufacturing, IT, Insurance, Constructions, Consulting etc shall be part of the event.
Note: If you are a HR Personnel with a disability, please describe the accommodations you believe are needed to enable you to participate in this conference. Please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NRs. 7,500 for non-members (Tax as per on government regulation)
NRs. 6,500 for HRSN members (Tax as per on government regulation)
CONTACT: Call: 977-01-4421458 (office) or, : 9851203756 (coordinator)
OR You can just provide your details on our facebook page.